Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Step 3

When the paper was thoroughly dry I removed the masking fluid with a rubber cement eraser recovering the whitesthat I had covered with masking fluid to protect them from the paint.

I used a stiff bristle brush and a little water to correct any edges that needed to be cleaned up as well as any breakthrough color in the whites.

By this time it was time for lunch so we adjourned and will finish the painting next week.

Thank you Nancy and Kathy for sharing your images with us.

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is GREAT Mary Ellen! Love it! And to think the cardinals made an appearance for you during class. That's just beautiful!